Monday 5 October 2015

O is for October!


October is here! That means a lot of reading during the rainy days, curled up under a warm blanket while drinking hot chocolate.... and Halloween!!!


I'm not a fan of Horror, so no scary books for me this month. 

I'm currently reading: Ink and Bone by Rachel Caine. It's the first book of the Great Library series. I'm about 150 pages into it and it's quite good. Practically the Great Library of Alexandria was never destroyed and the Library is this powerful organisations that controls knowledge and books. 

Another book on the list is Scarlet by Marissa Meyer. It's the second book of the Lunar Chronicles series. I read the first one in September and I'm trying to catch up for the release date of the 4th and last book of the series. 

The book of the month for one of my YA groups is Six of Crow by Leigh Bardugo .I'm curious about it. Everyone is excited because the all read the previous series from this author The Grisha trilogy, but I still need to read it.

I'm really excited about the new Rick Riordan's series Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard !!! I love Percy Jackson's series and even more the Heroes of Olympus and I love Norse Mythology so I can't wait for it! Tomorrow!!! \o/
I hope it's better than the Kane Chronicles which I didn't like so much.

So many books on my list and so little time...

But I'm happy to say that I read all the books on my September list plus others, including the Martian. by Andy Weir. I saw the movie as well last Saturday so soon I will publish the review for both!

Do you like horror? Are you planning to read scary books this month?

Happy reading everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment