Wednesday 2 September 2015

September is here!




Hi everyone!

September is here again and the holidays are over. At 30 years old I'm still waiting for the letter from Hogwarts... it never arrived! :( 
Maybe next year!

I hope you had a great holiday and if you didn''t go away that at least you had time to rest. 

As for my holidays I went to the UK for two weeks. I visit my grandmother in York and then I visited Bristol, Bath and Cardiff! All beautiful places!

I managed to read a lot of books this summer. Reviews will be here soon. 

At the cinema I went to see Ant-man. I'm a big Marvel Films fan and I never miss one. After the great movie of Avengers: Age of Ultron. Ant-Man was a little different, but it was good. Especially in 3D.

The other movie I watched at the cinema was Jurassic World. 20 years since I was the first Jurassic Park. Better technology, better dinosaurs, but the story line is similar. All together it was okay.

So, I'm member of a few Young Adult groups on goodreads.  A few challenges along the way.
Here's the list of books I'm planning to read this month:

The Iron Trail by Cassandra Clare and Holly Black
This is the first book of the Magisterium series. It's on as the book of the month for a couple of my reading groups.

A Court of Thorn and Roses by Sarah J Mass
This one seemed to be the book of the summer.I'm currently reading the second of Sarah J Mass's other series Crown of Midnight  of the Throne glass series.

Cinder by Marissa Meyer
This is the first one of the Lunar Chronicles. Everyone I've heard loved this series and I'm curious to see how it is. Let's see if I'm late for the party.

Three for now, I can't decide what to add next. I've got the third one of the Throne of glass Series. This summer I read The Eye of Minds by James Dashner. I  really enjoyed and I would like to read the second one before the third one comes out in November.

Have you read any of these books? Did you like them?
Let me know your thoughts and if you have any suggestions!

Happy reading everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment